VITEEE 2014 is the Entrance exam to be conducted by VIT University for admission in various undergraduate courses in colleges under the University. The applicant must be familiar with the eligibility criteria before he/she would apply for the registration in VITEEE 2014. If any candidate fails to fulfill the qualifying conditions he/she must not waist time and money in the registration.
VITEEE 2014 Application Form
The registration process involves filling and submission of the application form which will be done both online and offline.
The registration fee for the VITEE 2014 will be Rs.975/-.
VITEEE 2014 Online registration
For online registration the candidates must fill the VITEEE 2014 Application Form hosted by the official website of the university. Whole process of filling the form, payment of registration fee and submission of form will be provided there. The candidate must complete the process and collect the confirmation page on submission of application form. This confirmation page must be sent to the following address: The Director – UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore-632014, Tamil Nadu, India.
Offline Application Form
The application forms will also be available to the candidates who don’t have access to the computer systems. Such applicants must buy the application form at any sale centre or at the any of University campuses. The application form must be filled according to the instruction and sent with the fee or the proof of fee submission at following address:
The Director – UG Admissions,
VIT University, Vellore-632014,
Tamil Nadu, India
VITEEE 2014 Admit Card
• The VITEEE 2014 Admit Cards will be issued to the candidates as an acknowledgment of their successful registration in VITEEE 2014 exam.
• the candidates will be identified by the university through this admit card.
• After filling the application form candidates must keep in touch with the official website to track registration status.
• The admit cards will be received at the postal address of the candidate.
• If candidate doesn’t receive the admit card he/she must get it online at official website.
• In case of any problem regarding admit card the candidate must contact University.
VITEEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
• The eligibility criteria are the set of qualifying conditions for the registration and admission through VITEEE 2014 exam.
• The candidates must have cleared the exam of 12th standard or equivalent qualifying exam from any board recognized by VIT University.
• The candidate must have opted for the subjects – Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and Physics in the above said qualifying exam.
• There is also a bar on the age of candidate eligible for exam. candidate must not be born after 1st July 1992.
• The minimum aggregate marks in the exam must be 60%.
• The candidates applying under SC/ST reservation or coming from Northeastern states and Jammu & Kashmir will be provided a relaxation of 10% in the minimum qualifying marks.
VITEEE 2014 Paper Pattern
Total number of questions in the VITEE 2014 exam will be 160 and each question will carry one mark. The questions will be of Multiple Choice Types. If the candidate gives an accurate answer he/she will be awarded one mark, but if wrong answer is marked no marks will be deducted.
VITEEE 2014 Counselling Process
• After the VITEE 2014 Exam has been conducted successfully the result will be declared on the pre declared dates.
• The all India rank will be provided o the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates.
• A merit list will be prepared for the candidates who will score marks above the cutoff marks.
• The candidates in the merit list must prepare for the next step which will be counselling.
• The VITEE 2104 counselling will be for the allotment of seats to the candidates in merit list on basis of merit and also to verify the original documents before admission.To more information about VITEEE 2014 Entrance Exam click here.