KIITEE 2014 APPLICATION FORM
The KIITEE 2014 Application Form and information brochure is expected to be released in and around the month of January, 2014 on the official website. The entire procedure of filling the application will be carried out in the online mode, which means there will be no physical sale of application form in offline mode. To avail the form the candidates can visit the KIITEE official website as and when the official authority has released the forms. Only those candidates who fit in the eligibility criteria set by the authorities should fill the forms. Another, important aspect of application form is that it is a mandatory step, which has to be followed by every candidate who is interested in appearing for the entrance exam.
Following are the Procedural steps of filling the VIITEE 2014 Application Form:
• Visit the KIIT 2014 official website.
• Click on the KIITEE 2014 Application Form or Apply Online link
• As soon as the links are clicked, you will be redirected to the main application form.
• In the application form, the candidates must fill in all the necessary information in the mandatory fields and further proceed for the submission of the form.
• The applicants filling the form will be advised to save the system-generated copy of the application form for any future urgency.
The candidates can download the form and fill the information. The candidates should paste the recent colored passport size photograph in the space provided in the right had side of the form. In addition, there is space for the parents and guardian to sign, which should be necessarily done, and the signatures should be valid and authentic. Before, posting the application form the candidates must get all their certificates attested and attached with the application form and send it via speed or registered post at the below mentioned address:
Admissions, KIIT University,
Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar -751024