The IBPS authorities have disclosed the Institute of banking & Personnel selection (IBPS) Probationary officer (PO) 2013 result. The candidates who had appeared for the entrance exam held on random days in the month of November and December 2013. The result is an important document, which clearly defines the candidate’s status of the examination in terms of pass or fail. The candidates who clear the common written exam (CWE) for the post of the probationary officer (PO) will be further called in for the personal interview after which the composite score of the written test and personal interview will lead to the candidates, selection in various participating banks and banking organizations.
Following are the steps to be followed for downloading the IBPS PO (MT) 2013 result:
• Go to the IBPS official website
• Enter the information pertaining to the candidates roll no, registration no, date of birth or passport depending on the choice of the candidate.
• Click on the submit button
• View and download the result
The candidates are advised to take the print out of their result, as they will have to carry the printed form of the result to the personal interview and to the place of joining as the candidates can be asked to be produced in order to verify the pass or fail status of the candidate.
The IBPS PO (MT) 2013 Result will include the following information:
1. Name of the candidate
2. Gender and Nationality of the candidate
3. Registration no, Roll No, date of birth of the candidate
4. scanned image and signature of the candidate
5. pass or fail status (whichever is applicable)
6. Category of the candidate etc.
The candidates are expected to keep their result in a good condition and produce it in the same condition to the authorities when asked to produce the document. For more information about IBPS PO (MT) 2013 Result click here.