EAMCET 2014 – Application Form
The EAMCET 2014 Application Form will be released around the month of February 2014. To avail the registration form the applicant can visit the EAMCET official web site. The candidates must read the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
There will be documents required to be submitted with the application form for the successful registration. Some of these essential documents are:
• Date of Birth Certificate of the candidate.
• The income certificates of guardians of the candidate.
• The Domicile or residential certificate of the candidate.
• Caste certificate (SC, ST, and OBC) of the candidate if applied for any reservation.
• Some other documents will also be required and instructions about them will be provided with the Application form.
The application fee:
The registration/application fee to be paid for availing the EAMCET 2014 form is Rs 250 and it’s to be paid by each candidate regardless of his or her category.
Payment Modes: Debit card/Credit card and some other online methods.
The EAMCET 2014 Application form will be available to the candidates only in the online mode.
Step1.The candidate must go to the EAMCET official web site.
Step2.He/she must fill the information asked in the application form.
Step3.The applicant must do the payment in either of the prescribed mode.
Step4.Submit the form and take a written copy of it, which can have the distinctive number for each candidates applying for the exam.
The candidate must keep the unique number or key as it will be useful when the admit cards will be released. It is also the proof of successful registration by candidate.
EAMCET 2014 Admit Card
EAMCET 2014 Admit Card is provided to solely those applicants who will have registered for the EAMCET 2014 successfully. The admit card will be the entry ticket for the candidates while entering the exam venue for the EAMCET 2014 exam.
Following steps is followed for downloading the EAMCET 2014 Hall Ticket:
• On the dates proclaimed by the university, the candidates must log on to the official website of the University.
• On the website there will be an option saying “EAMCET 2014 Admit Card” and click on it.
• Now candidate must fill in the details of his/her registration, to verify that he/she is a valid candidate.
• On submitting the required information, candidates will obtain their admit cards.
• Take a Print out of the admit card.
• Don’t damage or loose the Admit card.
• It is compulsory to carry the EAMCET 2014 admit card in the exam, otherwise candidate will not be allowed to give exam.